Roodkapjes
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. [url=http://www.cheapbills.us/83r-cheap-cu

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    VKSJ Gistel // Kampthemawedstrijd
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-06-2019 02:53:39    Onderwerp: BLOOMINGTON, Ind. [url=http://www.cheapbills.us/83r-cheap-cu Reageren met citaat
BLOOMINGTON, Ind. Custom Bills Jerseys . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Coach Tom Crean added another responsibility to Ferrells plate Sunday: guarding the opponents top scorer. Ferrell came through on both ends -- scoring 27 points and shutting down Nik Stauskas -- to lead Indiana to a 63-52 upset of No. 10 Michigan. "Yogi is playing at an extremely high level," Crean said. "Hes a true lead guard with everything he does." Against the Wolverines, that was just about everything. Ferrell drained seven 3-pointers, two shy of the Assembly Hall record, in eight attempts and limited Stauskas, one of the nations best scorers, to just six points, 12 below his average. "This is a great win because Michigan is such a great team," Ferrell said. The Wolverines (16-5, 8-1 Big Ten) had been the last unbeaten in conference play, off to their best Big Ten start since 1976-77. Indiana ended their 10-game winning streak by holding them to their lowest point total of the season. "I think its really good for us," coach John Beilein said. "I didnt think we were going to go undefeated. We hadnt lost since Dec. 11, against Arizona. In the long run, we have to get better." What made Ferrells matchup with Stauskas so impressive is that Ferrell is a point guard, giving up 6 inches and nearly 30 pounds to Michigans small forward. Stauskas was 1 of 6 from the field and spent many possessions on the left side of the court away from the action, rarely touching the ball at times. "They were denying Nik in the corner," said Caris LeVert, who had 12 points and joined Derrick Walton Jr., who scored 13, as the only Wolverines in double figures. Glenn Robinson III was also quiet, contributing nine points. Indiana (14-8, 4-5) had lost three of four but rode a tight, creative defence and Ferrells hot shooting to a win that might shift its season. Crean decided Ferrells awareness, quick hands and intensity were the perfect antidote to Stauskas deadly shooting and effective passing. "Youve got to make his catches hard and his looks even harder," Crean said. "Youve got to be conscious of where he is at all times. Im proud of our whole team defensively. Yogi was the catalyst." With Stauskas limited, the Hoosiers led most of the way in improving to 12-2 at Assembly Hall. Noah Vonleh added 10 points and 12 rebounds for the Hoosiers, who shot 54 per cent to the Wolverines 40 per cent. Indiana may have reinvigorated its hopes for an at-large berth to the NCAA tournament by securing a second victory over a top 10 opponent. The Wolverines are a common victim and no stranger to coming up short in this series. Dating to last seasons run to the national title game, the Wolverines are 27-12 in their last 39 games -- with three of the losses to the Hoosiers, who are 24-8 against Michigan over the last 18 seasons. Michigan was outrebounded 31-22 and shot just 3 of 13 from behind the arc. As Ferrell drained one 3 after another, fueling the crowd early and late, the Wolverines normally prolific offence was off from the start. Michigan had more turnovers (Cool than field goals (7) in the first half and scored just six points on its final 11 possessions to trail 25-22 at halftime. It took a few breaks to stay that close. Walton was fouled twice in the half shooting behind the arc and converted all six free throws. The Wolverines also pushed the ball effectively for transition opportunities, scoring eight fast-break points. After Indianas defence was slow to get back and allowed Zak Irvin a layup, Crean called a timeout with 10:08 left in the half. Out of the stoppage, the Hoosiers scored on five of their next six trips to grab a 22-18 lead. Facing their fourth halftime deficit since November, the Wolverines never got over the hump. Three free throws from Austin Etherington and a fast-break layup by Evan Gordon gave Indiana a 49-41 lead with 7:41 to play, causing Beilein to call time out. After Stauskas free throws cut the deficit to 53-49 with 4:04 to play, the Hoosiers clamped down, getting two stops before another basket by Gordon pushed the lead to six. The Wolverines came up empty on their next two trips before Etheringtons free throw made it a seven-point game, and Indiana pulled away from there. Gordon had eight points for Indiana, despite only being cleared to play early Sunday morning because of a nagging illness. Having missed 39 of his last 55 shots entering the day, Gordon emerged from the throes of that miserable shooting slump by attacking the basket repeatedly. "He played as fast and as aggressive as weve seen," Crean said. Stanford Robinson scored seven points and Will Sheehey added six for Indiana, but Ferrell played 37 exhausting minutes to make it all possible. His 3 off a kickout gave Indiana the lead for good at 32-29 with 16:06 remaining. The sophomore later scored nine straight Indiana points, including 3s on consecutive possessions, to make it 43-36 with 10 1/2 minutes left. "Once I hit a couple, they all felt good," Ferrell said. "I was going to let it fly." Ferrell did, Stauskas did not, and Michigan paid the price. "Hes terrific," Beilein said. "They take their quickest player and dont let Nik get the ball. We had no answers for Yogi." Discount Buffalo Bills Jerseys . Sizemore, who turned 29 on Jan. 4, has been limited to six games over the past two seasons because of an injured left knee that twice required surgery. He originally got hurt on Feb. 25, 2012, during a fielding drill in Oaklands first full-squad spring training workout and had surgery that March 21 to repair a torn anterior cruciate ligament. Buffalo Bills Jerseys China .C. - The Panthers will be without starting defensive tackle Star Lotulelei for Saturday nights NFC divisional playoff game against Seattle after undergoing surgery Wednesday to repair a broken bone in his foot. http://www.cheapbills.us/ . The teams all-time leading scorer, DeRo has won everything there is to win in MLS.(Photo Credit: Midwest Sports Fans)Daniel Zakrzewski: There are some truly great smiles in sports, but yours is certainly up there. Where would you say you rank amongst Ken Griffey Jr., Mark Messier, Jose Reyes, and the Rock?Mike Pinball Clemons: I think I have to go ahead of Mark. Just because hes so tough, right? And so, you know when we see him the smile is electric when hes holding the cup, but hes not smiling most of the time.DZ: (laughs) I think youre right about that. Was surprised that with his smile, this picture was one of the only good examples of it I could find.MPC: (laughs) So I think I have to go ahead of Messier, and know this, this is the only time in life in any situation Ill go ahead of Messier.DZ: (laughs) Alright, so well place above Messier.MPC: Then, Reyes. Have to finish before him as well.DZ: (laughs) Whys that?MPC: Because he hasnt been here as long, so hes really got have a little bit more consistency about his smile (laughs). And then, well the Rock, I like him since hes a CFL guy. He started in Calgary with the Stampeders and so Ill defer to him. And ultimately Ken Griffey was my guy.(Photo Credit: Bleacher Report)DZ: So Ken is at the top?MPC: Ken is at the top. Then the Rock, Im right in the middle.DZ: So when you first got to the CFL, aside from the extra yards and the rule changes, what was one the biggest difference you noticed between life in the NFL and life in the CFL when you first arrived in Canada?MPC: When I first arrived in Canada the biggest difference I noticed was what didnt change. This is 25 years ago, right, so theres no technology, all those things. I grew up in Dunedin where the Blue Jays train, so I should know more, but as Americans we think the world revolves around us. I really didnt know what the weather was going to be like, and when I came to Canada the most amazing thing that I realized was how different it wasnt. Not how different it was. So for me while there were nuances in the game, it was so similar and so symmetric. Most of those differences benefited me, like five yards.DZ: (laughs) Yeah, exactly. You must have enjoyed that change.MPC: I was like, "you mean I got five yards before someone can hit me, really?" (laughs). So, it was really magical. If I were to say the biggest different in the game it would have to be the motion. Like 95 people can be in motion at the same time and theres only 24 on the field. Like everybody can move, so that whole dynamic was crazy, all of those people in motion, and then you come to understand that its not everybody. But at one point it feels like everybody, because if one guys moving, you cant flinch in the American game. Here you got guys running down hill towards the line of scrimmage, so that part is pretty different!(Photo Credit: CBS Sports)DZ: Whats one thing youd say the CFL does better than the NFL, and one thing the NFL may do better than the CFL?MPC: The CFL plays football better than the NFL, and the NFL markets football better than the CFL.DZ: Its as simple as that. Id have to agree with you. Youre hands down one of the strongest orators in quite possibly all of sports. Whos a sports figure whose speech giving ability you admire most?MPC: Wow, Id probably have to stay a little bit loyal. I love to hear Mike Tomlin, coach Tomlin (Pittsburgh Steelers) communicate. Hes a wonderful orator, he speaks with such passion and conviction. (Monday) night they were speaking of "the standard is the standard. Just the concept of this is the Pittsburgh Steelers have a high standard and theyve won more championships than anybbody and the standard is the standard. Buffalo Bills Ed Oliver Jersey. Right? Nothing less will do. He also went to the same university that I did.(Photo Credit: NBC Sports)DZ: I see, a little bit of hometown connection?MPC: Yeah, maybe a little bit of a home team kind of a pick. But I love his energy and the confidence he exudes. He also has some imagination in his vocabulary. But he just has a real belief, a real conviction, a real can do spirit and theyve not had the easiest times lately either. Certainly a little bit of a comeback year and even a little bit earlier this year was a little bit of a challenge, but really kind of gaining their stride. But through that all, just a real passion and a real conviction. Can I ask, though? Whos your number one?DZ: Mine? Hmm, well the current sports figure that I look up to like probably quite a lot of people my age is Derek Jeter. Just the Essence of cool. Very calm, very composed.MPC: Oh yeah, hes Mr. Calm. He doesnt even have to say anything, he just walks into the room. "Oh Dereks here? Lets go." (laughs)DZ: Exactly (laughs). Have you ever seen this speech from this High School football player?MPC: (laughs) Yes I have!DZ: Have you seen the "Songifyd" version?MPC: (laughs) No, no I havent. Thats great, thats great.DZ: (laughs) I thought you may enjoy that. Well have to try and make one for your 2004 Grey Cup speech!MPC: (laughs) Id love to hear that when you do!DZ: Whats the main goal youd like to accomplish as The Official Quarterback of the TO2015 Volunteer Team for the Pan Am games?MPC: It really is about giving, it really is about loving on people and thats what we want to do. The Pan Am/Para Pan Am games is the largest event that will be hosted in out countrys history, its actually twice as large as the Vancouver games so we really really need volunteers because we have all these people coming and all of a sudden people are like “Oh theyre here? Theyre coming to our house and we have to be ready to receive them.DZ: It did feel like it came out of nowhere! (laughs) But I think well be pretty gracious hosts, though! How many volunteers will the games need?MPC: 23,000 volunteers is what were talking, thats a lot of volunteers and we already have a lot of people who have signed up but we need you. We want all people, starting with young people that are sixteen by January 1st, 2015 but we need all different kinds of skill sets. In some we need people that have work skills and have some experience and there are other positions where you dont need a lot of experience for, but it is a serious commitment because volunteers are the heart of the games and really make things happen.DZ: Alright Mike, weve got one final question for you. Can you go BarDown?MPC: (laughs) I dont think I can, I think I know what that is, but could you refresh me on that?DZ: Its when you score a goal in either hockey or soccer by hitting the crossbar and hiving it go into the net afterward.MPC: (laughs) Theres no chance I could do that in hockey, but I actually used to play soccer when I was younger. I played through high school as well.DZ: Really? I actually didnt realize that at all.MPC: Yeah! I actually had received more trophies and awards in soccer then in football by the time I left high school. So to answer your question: no, theres no way I could go BarDown even in soccer (laughs).DZ: (laughs) Well even with your honest answer wed still like to see you try it one day!For more information on how you can become a volunteer for the 2015 Pan American games, you can visit their website here. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    VKSJ Gistel // Kampthemawedstrijd Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: